When a mouse user triggers an on-page link, the screen scrolls to a new spot on the page and this allows the user to then explore this new area. For users that rely on another tool, such as a keyboard or screen reader, we want them to have the same experience. This means that when the link is triggered both the keyboard and screen reader focus should also go to the beginning of this new area.
- When a jump link is triggered, screen reader and keyboard focus goes to the first element in the new section, whether it be interactive or not interactive.
- The screen reader user should immediately hear this new element.
Before you go
- E-ticket:This page can be used as an E-ticket. Before traveling, print a copy of your itinerary and take it with you!
- Remember to bring your itinerary and government-issued photo ID for airport check-in and security.
- Focus should always be sent to an element without children as Voice Over on iOS focus can not be sent to a parent with more than one child.